It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy Weekend?

I will be checking out the art exhibit at the Meadows Shopping Plaza this weekend, and showing the fliers I am making for the Village Book Store Family Day.

The family day has a book signing, and we talked about something for the KIDS to do, and I got some good projects going... reuse and recreate.. eazy peazy simple things that can be made up for gifts.. etc.

I need to see what my fotos look like! I forgot I took them.

I will be forgetting my head next...

No comments:

Post a Comment