It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

oy veh

I am such a sissie

I really let pain and depression cycle into a very bad place

I went to my therapist Marie

I went to the pain management doctor

I took the shots in my poor thumb and changed meds again

I am getting "under control"

But the stuff piles up so bad that I feel less than adequate handling it..

I had my 57th birthday

I am having issues with the spouse that I can not handle at ALL...

Since the depression is lifting and such, I got some cool ideas for artsy stuff

And since I didn't get into the Warrenton Artisan Guild Country Christmas this year I wasnt under that pressure...

I am trying trying trying to get rid of negative thoughts and keeping myself in a good mood by drawing, because I don't have much luck with the left hand

It is very difficult to sew, and I did find lots of cool things to do with my big fiber art scarf stuff, but I just have no interest putting the stress on that hand!

I drop stuff

AND the change to cooler weather! OY VEH! My hand and arm BURNS like I started a fire on the skin that sinks into the muscle

So, we will see how the heck I recover from THIS and THAT, and get thru November...

No comments:

Post a Comment