It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Collections Show Aug 13 2011

Ironing needed, durnit... next time
Name spelled wrong - first and last
ha ha ha
My ALTERED SHOES were very much a different "collection"
the other collections were very very nice, and I had to laugh that I have more
"collections" at home than I realized... clocks, clocks I make, clocks that are battery,
clocks that have something moving on them, like a pendulum
Clocks that I have rescued the inner workings, or face, or hands to use in other projects

wow, I have a COLLECTION of left overs that I should put on Craigs List!

50 folks came thru the open house ($5 a head-kids free)

A client came in and we recognised each other from a one time meeting, and then recognised all the stuff we have in COMMON... wow...

So a great day after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment