It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Monday, October 10, 2011

Organization of chaos

My new schedule is appealing, but seems a waste of time

My time

I helped dh paint and finish his man doors in his workshop, which involved oil based enamel paint, and my nails look horrid

Made myself weed the pond area

Took loads of stuff up to the loft, started to organize - but need to get my girls up there to move heavy totes of fabric and 'stuff'

Friday couldn't help but get caught up in grocery shopping and getting RX picked up and a breif look at the thrift store, also stopped in the office to see if I could complete a bit of work that needed some critical information from a client..

Didn't get home until noon.. sigh .. then by evening a sinus headache from hell..

Saturday I had nothing inspiring, yet I could not even force myself to cut out another pattern for a torso that was so very interesting, yet was beyond the attention I needed to give it for pity sakes.

ANOTHER run to get RX because they were not all ready, then volunteered to "paint" the park bench, mail box post, and a fence post with the CWF waterproofer..

Another sinus headache from hell..

And Sunday a heated discussion about why I wasn't making biscuits and gravy!

Do I need to say I am a bit angry that my days off are unproductive?

I decided to  do a SORT of my trays of goods, little left overs from other projects, jewelry finds, and scraps that need to go into a scrap bin-

ALL FREEKING DAY

Two or three trips up to the loft to dump off items that were not being "inspiring" at this time, and my table is almost cleared off - again -

Gotta shake my head over this - maybe a middle of the week day off is better

No comments:

Post a Comment