It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Waiting for the glue to dry

One of the most serious problems, I have no patience waiting for the glue to dry.

I waited for stuff all my life.

I keep thinking about how I used to work WET, but now it makes me sorry to have to say: I shuda waited.

I have stopped and started on this clock several times, cause it just wasn't right.

I do my best work straight from the shower.  My head is hit with water and BAM, another idea.

Right out of the shower I go to the white board over the vanity and scribble my idea.. and most of the time the ideas are GOOD!

sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment