It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bird feeder Bling




 Face lift for the old bird feeder , bling and spray paint














Ghetto ear rings from a close out














Bottom of the bird bath that got knocked over too many times, rebar and clamps fixed her up








Top section also repaired with rebar, and stands very tall so I can watch the birds bathe














The work crew applies CWF = finally, after a 3 year wait!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment