It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pond Pix 2012





 Pond after the crew re stained the deck








Sail shade keeps the fishes cool











view from the deck

























Fairy finally got new wings, she formerly sat on a water feature on the deck, but got knocked off and has been wingless for a few years





















I need to plant some posies behind her



No comments:

Post a Comment