It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally Friday

Today I walked with my TOPS buddies, and I insulted one by walking up a hill and catching them up around the bend. I said I need a bit more cardio, that the moderate walking only burns 190 calories... well...

One of the gals is having leg problems and got upset and said she was SORRY but she couldnt walk any faster..

omgosh

I apologised, and told her I was just sayin...

So I may get uninvited .. gee

SORRY
SORRY
SORRY

No comments:

Post a Comment