It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Monday, June 14, 2010

Too Much

The weather has been horrible humid and it has been impossible for me to spend any amount of time working in the yard.

With the humidity I am hitting the wall. The cooling vest helps a great deal, and of course I wear a hat.

Water myself constantly, or I droop like a wilted flower.

I am still walking my 2.5 miles a day, and the cooling vest is a must, it is even horrid at 6 am... may have to move my act into Walmart in the AC!

Discussion about vacation and trips is still a bit touchy, as we do not make plans, but dreaming about a fall trip is crazy... no time or money?

We do not have any direction, the last nice trip was because of the Art Show.

Maybe I need to watch for events that can take me to a show?

And I can haul dh along with...

No comments:

Post a Comment