It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Village Bookstore part duex

My visit over the Lunch Hour with Valerie and a brief but insightful moment with the coffee master Billy, I am looking forward to this addition to our small town; not only for my art sake, but for the reality of Valerie doing something she has always wanted to do.

Not only has her dream "shadowed" mine with the uncanny "opened a small business from scratch in an old building" and the troubles you encounter making the space your own... she is willing to put in the hours that it takes to make it a success. As we were when the dancing school was started.

I pray that she is confident in her ability, and since she is only committing herself to this venture and not counting on partners with diverse backrounds and other duties. Some of the partners had to work outside jobs to support their dance habit.. lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment