It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The floor plan


Demo was started this weekend, and in the heat it was great to start in the early morning to get stuff going before the humidity caught up with me.

Dragging debris to the trailer, tearing up carpet and such was not too bad.

Moving everything that had to go so that the room was empty for demo, means putting everything in the living room and dining room... wow...
the green lines are where the closet walls were knocked down
the pink lines are the book case wall that is coming out Friday night

No comments:

Post a Comment