It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Suddenly

A new wing for the play house

After a bit of thinking I have agreed that it would be a cool idea to knock down some walls.

The studio will be under construction for a while, but the first thing I need to do is clear out the current studio, and then we can clear out the future studio.

YIPPEE

The long weekend will be one long work in progress, but how cool?!

No comments:

Post a Comment