It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Slap ME! I am working my arse off!

The remodel project is going and going and going

Most folk could not even imagine getting up early in the morning and kissing the spouse bye-bye and painting a wall before jumping in the shower and leaving for the office...

Most folk call me crazy anyway...



Yellow! School Bus Yellow?
Track Lights!
Empty Book Case
Book Rejects
room to work
moved stuff
wiring in place
#2
All this stuff too
from the entrance
from the window wall


The photos are clickable to enlarge.

It is moving right along and DH and I are taking some vacation time next week to do some of the heavy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment