It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Artsy Wall - Clock works

Adding the Minute Hand for the GIANT CLOCK
Photobucket
Yes, I really do this at 5 AM
what I do at 5 am
From the counter
The view from my seat at the counter
a closer look from the counter
Will be adding the Metalic effects over the weekend I am sure
GLAD that I still have the staircase in my space! It makes it easier!
And I did the "self portrait" in ONE SHOT... now I wish I had my good clothes on instead of my baggy work clothes!
Heck, I can do it again tomorrow morning before work... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment