It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

close only counts ...

with hand granades and horse shoes

My touch up painting was not as complete as I thought.

The light is very poor at 5 am, and I didn't see some stuff that was very visable at 5:30 pm

DH told me I also missed a spot that requires standing on top of my desk, and I did that space this morning.

The transition between the flesh color of the hall paint,[real name is buttered toast] which is still in excellent condition, and the creamy tan is a strange situation...

If I paint down the entire wall, will I like it? Well, sure.

Do I want to paint down the entire wall? Well, no.

So to say I am DONE, I may opt to put in some art in the guise of a distraction... to take the transition away from the spot light.

I did think about using the transition as a real jumping off to another wall treatment... which may still happen... [a giant clock key comes to mind]

2 comments:

  1. Faith

    Only gots so much time, and so little brain power

    lol

    Again today, I was reminded there is no :I: in GOD..

    All day Friday I will give of myself.. GOD willing!

    lol...

    ReplyDelete