It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Friday, August 27, 2010

Its a mystery to me

The name of my art thingy

The Sherlock thingy

DH said he wanted to keep it in the Master

Now he has second thoughts, the bastid

I moved it this morning and it spoke to me

I put it in the livingroom, and then it started telling me

Do something woman!!

So I am making a ghost head .. you will see

I envisioned something and can work on it quite well in my current space!

I am going to start taking before fotos

I moved it to the STUDIO and set it up on one of my foot stools

The damm cats better leave it alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment