It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

un countable

OY

I tossed down the carpet squares like I was dealing a hot hand of poker

YES! plenty of extra for the little experiment I wanted to do at the "entry" area.

OMGOSH - I was at least 12 short.

I counted, I measured, I counted before I laid down the last box of tiles, and dammit if I was WRONG... I was really WRONG..

AND

I worked my tushie off FRIDAY - SATURDAY AND Sunday moving stuff in..

AND I am still working my tushie off...

Can NOT WAIT to start painting that entry wall tomorrow... and bringing in MORE STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment