It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Friday, May 14, 2010

It is proven once again

After reading my last blog entry I mosy over to the Simple Woman blog..

It is a given, my mood is such a downer these days, and I blame myself, my health, and my situation...

So what better way to uplift: give it over. hand it over. place it in our Lord's hands and turn my back on it.

How simple to say it, but hard for this A profile to do.

I do not release anything to anyone

I do not find comfort in handing my "stuff" to someone else

Who am I to decide anything? My decisions are meaningless, because my life is not mine own to direct.

Face the facts Debe, smack yourself in the back of the head, close your eyes, meditate, do what ever you need to do. But face the fact: REMEMBER: YOU are not in control of anything.

Bless me and hold the gravy, what a wonderful reminder that I find over at Simple Woman Blog



~ ~ Hope For The Sweet Morning ~ ~ ~
"For Christians, the beginning of the day should not be burdened and haunted by various kinds of concerns that they face during the day. The Lord stands above the new day, for God has made it. All restlessness, all impurity, all worry and anxiety flee before him. Therefore, in the early morning hours of the day, may our many thoughts and our many idle words be silent and may the first word and the first thought belong to the one to whom our whole life belongs "
~Dietrich Bonhoeffer

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment