It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tired

I wonder sometimes

Is the feeling of nausea, exhaustion, aches and such my new normal?

After starting the new meds for the hand pain I have not figured out how the new stuff is helping, when I am hurting instead. The meds are effecting my digestion and stuff, things are not "regulated" as they should be, and stuff goes in and doesn't go out..

But if I don't feel better by next wednesday I guess I will talk with my APA Courtney and start looking for another drug of choice. Adding the ZIPSOR just keeps me from having the killer headaches and it is an anti-inflamitory.

So I guess I am stuck for another week.

Thursdays suck anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment