It's All About Me

My photo
Old enough to know better, but at age 50 I started a second career as a Mixed Media Artist. Inspired by a friend who suggested I research Altered Art I found what I do, and what I need to feed my muse. I have been published* I have been purchased* I have been SOLD! at an exhibit* I have been invited to share and teach* I have been blessed that I have friends who "get it";

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TGIT

Now that looks kinda kinky

I am almost on vacation

We will go to the meeting tomorrow morning, then to my Pain Doc, then to a bunch of small errands that will have us gone all day

I really am not looking forward to it, cause DH may just chew out the doc for his management is just writing me rx for pain meds and not "treating"

Of course the treatment is not "sitting well" still, and I am a mess mentally

But now I am squawking like a chicken, instead of soaring above it..

I am such a schmuck for complaining all the time.. my life just sux

No comments:

Post a Comment